Practical training is key to delivering a skilled workforce. Our vision is to train the industry’s new entrants, as well as existing installers by offering outstanding training to elevate their skills to the highest levels
Some things for you to know…
- All our practical training courses are accredited
- They are delivered by trainers with vast industry knowledge
- All our trainers are formally qualified to deliver training
- Our courses cover the techniques, regulations and materials relevant to the subject matter
- As you would expect with practical training, all our courses are very much hands on, supported by theoretical training
So what courses do we offer?
Our practical training courses include window and door installation, surveying, health and safety on site, safe handling of materials, working at height, tilt and turn maintenance, curtain wall installation, and building regulation compliance. New courses will be added regularly.
Can I progress from these training courses to a full qualification?
Yes you can. These practical training courses form the basis of the learning you will need and can take forward for full assessment for a recognised qualification.
Interested? Why not complete the contact form here on the page and one of our team will call you back to discuss your requirements in further detail.